How to use driver easy coupon codes, deals, vouchers & promos?
Using coupons is very simple,follow these steps below
- First find and buy the desired product from drivereasy.com.
- Add your product or service to the shopping cart and click Checkout.
- You will find a discount box on the checkout page to enter a coupon code or promotion code.
- Click “Get Code” button to get the coupon you want to use.
- Copy and paste the code.
Congratulations! – You saved money.
Driver Easy Review
Driver Easy is a free driver updater tool for Windows that has access to millions of device drivers at the click of a button. The program is really easy to use, too.
Because you can download drivers directly from the software, you don’t have to worry about searching for them yourself. However, before you get started, there are some disadvantages you should be aware of.
Driver Easy supports pretty much every version of Windows ever, plus offers some beyond-driver-updating features that you might find useful:
- Officially supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7, but also works with Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Driver Easy shows a comparison between the currently installed driver and the driver that should be installed as an update, which includes the driver name, provider, date, and version. The file size for the download is also displayed
- Drivers that are downloaded through Driver Easy are stored on your computer, where you’re then required to install the driver yourself, manually
- You can hide devices so they no longer show that an update is required
- Driver Easy can also be considered a system information tool because it shows basic information on the CPU, motherboard, network cards, video cards, and more
- Driver Easy includes a method of downloading Windows Updates, claiming it provides faster speeds than you would get using the default method in Windows
Is driver easy safe?
In short, yes.
I recently built a PC (AMD Ryzen 5) and I’ve found DriverEasy to be extremely helpful in tracking down the latest drivers. Also, I haven’t paid them a penny. No doubt I could find the drivers myself but one in particular (RealTek) is elusive for the last drivers. Overally, DriverEasy makes the task much more straightforward.